You agree that by signing up to any products within the Raion Technologies eco-system or by registering, accessing or using any of our associated products or services you are agreeing into entering a legally binding agreement with Raion Technologies whether you are using our services as part of a company or independently. If you do not agree to these terms then please do not click “Join Now” or any buttons similar whereby you may be able to sign up to one of our platforms. Should you wish to terminate this agreement at any time, please close your account and do not access your account or any user services moving forward.
This Contract applies to Raion Technologies Limited – branded apps and other sites associated with Raion Technologies Limited. This includes all and any services that state that they are offered under this Contract including the collection of data for Services provided to the User. This includes our ads and the “Share with Raion” options. Registered users of our Services are “Candidates” and unregistered users are “Visitors”.
You are entering into this Contract with Raion Technologies Limited (also referred to as “we” and “us”). Raion Technologies is the parent company of Raion including any associated Raion brands.
We use the term “Designated Countries” to refer to countries in the European Union (EU), European Economic Area (EEA), and Switzerland.
If you reside in the “Designated Countries”, you are entering into this Contract with Raion Technologies Limited, United Kingdom and Raion Technologies Limited who will be the controller of your data including personal data provided by you to us, including any information processed via the use of any online services we provide to you.
1.1 Users, Candidates, Clients and Visitors
Any person who registers and joins the services of Raion Technologies is deemed to be a User. Anyone who has chosen not to register for our services will be deemed a Visitor and will have limited access to any of our services provided to them. Anyone who registers for our services will be deemed either as a Candidate or a Client.
1.2 Changes to this agreement
Raion Technologies Limited has the right to, and full discretion to make any changes to any of the terms and conditions including all and any policies at any time deemed necessary.
By entering into this agreement you are confirming that the below points:
1. With all good faith, you accept, and intend to adhere to all of our policies.
2. You are at least 16 years of age.
3. When setting up your account you agree to provide Raion Technologies with both accurate and factual information.
4. You agree to behave in a manner that is deemed appropriate for the tone of the platform particularly when engaging with companies and any direct
communication you may have with others on the platform.
5. You agree to not share your password or username with anyone else.
6. You are responsible for your account, and you agree that the account is yours. However, should your account be paid for by an employer, your company or any such party, then whoever is paying for it has the right to access the account and get the reports, however, the third party does not have the right to your personal account.
7. You agree to follow our rules and the law.
1. All Clients agree to honour any and all payment obligations and agree to allow us to store the Clients payment information.
2. The Client understands that there may be additional fees and taxes that are added to prices and you agree to honour them.
Refunds are subject to our policy.
Please note that refunds are not paid, nor are they agreed except for by Raion Technologies management and in extenuating circumstances as outlined in our Terms of Service.
As part of using our services, you agree to receiving messages through our websites, apps, and any other contact information provided by you. When information is shared via our services, you agree that other users may have access to your information. On the basis that you agree to “connect” with another user, you will be sharing information with them including contact information, including telephone numbers and email addresses.
The services provided by Raion allow users to message and share information by granting permission to companies to access your personal contact information. Companies will also have access to your profile, posts, links to any articles users may share as well as direct messaging via Raion chat functions. Any information users choose to share will be seen by other users including Companies that may be looking to employ the user.
Where possible we will look to constantly improve and enhance the settings available providing users with more choices and options about who can and can not see your information. Please note that if you interact with a company profile page or show interest in a job posting through our service or opt to show interest in a position, our default is to make the company posting the job aware that you have shown interest.
4. Access to our service
At any time and at the discretion of Raion Technologies we may change or end the service provided to any of our users and upon reasonable notice we may change our prices to the extent allowed by law.
5. Interacting with the content of other users
Please note that the risk of using this site is with you. And the use of content shared or posted by other users may not be accurate and how you choose to use this content is at your own risk. It is highly likely that other users may offer their own products and services through any of the Raion Technologies platforms. Raion Technologies or any companies or brands associated with Raion Technologies are not responsible for those third-party activities
Raion Technologies warns all users they may encounter inaccurate or false information, including illegal, offensive or harmful content. Raion Technologies does not review all content provided by Members or Users and by using our platform or services you agree that we are not responsible for the behaviour or actions of other Users, Members or Visitors to the platform or for any content they may post. And this is extended to any in person or online events that may be organised via our platform. And you understand that Raion Technologies is not responsible for any conduct of
Users, Members or Visitors at such events as we do not endorse any of these events and we do not review or vet the organisers of any events that may be arranged via our platform.
You understand that we can not always prevent the misuse of our platform and we ask that you use our services with logic, respect for others, diplomacy and common sense.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
Raion Technologies reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. The use of machine learning
The data provided by you to us will be used to make relevant suggestions to you and others. For example, we will most likely recommend job or career opportunities to you based on the data and information that you provide to us and we will recommend you to recruiters where we see a good fit. The more information you provide and the more accurate your profile is, helps us to make accurate and relevant recommendations to you.
8. Our expectations of you
You agree that you will:
1. Comply with all applicable laws at all times.
2. Only create one profile that provides accurate information.
3. Use your real name on your profile except for where you are offered the option of creating an alias username.
4. Always use the Services we provide to you in a professional manner.
5. You will act with integrity and honesty when iterating with others on the platform.
You agree that you will not:
1. Create a false profile or mislead others about your true identity in any way.
2. Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services.
3. Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service or copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties without prior written consent by us.
4. Do not disclose any information that you are not allowed to disclose.
5. Upload any viruses to the platform.
6. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source.